At the beginning of 2012, CRMNow commenced a partnership with UXC Red Rock Consulting, a UXC Company. The partnership helps both organisations round out their Oracle applications offerings to their respective clients.
UXC Red Rock Consulting, an Oracle Platinum Partner, provides a wide range of products, applications and services across a variety of the Oracle stack. CRMNow, as CRM specialists, support UXC Red Rock’s existing client base with cutting edge CRM knowledge and expertise.
About UXC Red Rock Consulting
UXC Red Rock Consulting is a wholly owned subsidiary of UXC Limited and is the largest independent provider of Oracle consulting and managed services in Australia and New Zealand.
Established in 1998, Red Rock provides a complete service continuum around the Oracle stack, including Applications (E-Business Suite, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft & Demantra), Fusion Middleware, ECM, BI and Database from sales, strategy and design, to implementation, project management, licensing, upgrades and managed services.
What differentiates UXC Red Rock Consulting:
- Our People: We have the largest Oracle team in Australia and New Zealand.
- Our Focus on Oracle: It is what we have always done – and we do it very well.
- Our Focus on Our Customers: We are faster, more innovative, and more flexible.
- Our Experience & Referenceability: We believe we are only as good as our last project.
- Our Complete Service Continuum: From strategy, implementation, upgrade to ongoing management and support.
- Our Culture: Our aim is for clients to enjoy working with Red Rock and our team.
- Our Intellectual Property: Our proprietary software tools and processes.
Oracle has consistently recognised and awarded UXC Red Rock as their key partner
- 2011 Asia Pacific FY12 Oracle Fusion Middleware Top Channel Partner Technical Champion
- 2011 Oracle’s Number 1 Global JD Edwards Reseller
- 2010 Awarded Platinum Partner Status achieving Specialisations across 5 Product Families
- 2009 Oracle’s Asia Pacific Applications Partner of the Year
- 2008 Oracle’s Asia Pacific System Integrator (Technology) Partner of the Year
- 2008 Oracle’s Asia Pacific Fusion Technology Partner of the Year
- 2007 Oracle’s Asia Pacific Fusion Technology Partner of the Year
- 2007 Oracle’s JD Edwards Partner of the Year for Asia Pacific
- 2006 Oracle’s JD Edwards Partner of the Year for Asia Pacific
SOURCE: Sections of the above copy has been taken from http://www.uxcredrock.com/