Your privacy is important to CRMNow Pty Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that CRMNow Pty Ltd collects, and the ways in which CRMNow Pty Ltd uses that personal information.
Our privacy statement has been produced using an SEQ Legal template. SEQ Legal also supplies the following premium templates: capability procedure templates, disciplinary procedure templates, and equal opportunities policy templates.
Personal information collection
CRMNow Pty Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including pages viewed, documents downloaded etc;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including events, training workshops etc;
- information about transactions carried out over this website including payment for services;
- l information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including newsletters, RSS & Twitter feeds, facebook & LinkedIn connections; and
- any other information that you send to CRMNow Pty Ltd.
Using personal information
CRMNow Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where CRMNow Pty Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CRMNow Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
CRMNow Pty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
CRMNow Pty Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers (Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.)
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
CRMNow Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact CRMNow Pty Ltd
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to Level 6, 275 Alfred Street North, North Sydney, NSW, Australia 2060.