Oracle Sales Cloud Customer Relationship Management, a component of the Oracle Cloud Applications suite, sets a new standard for CRM in sales performance management, enterprise integration, and business flexibility:
- Comprehensive sales suite solution drives better sales performance management
- Role-based user experience provides sales executives, sales managers, and sales reps with information when they need it
- Modular, flexible, and extensible approach for rapid adoption
- 100% standards-based infrastructure reduces the cost of staffing, implementation, and maintenance
- Available on demand or on premise
- Make more impact by gaining visibility on general pipeline activity and specific sales opportunities.
- Upsell and cross-sell customers with critical customer information all in one place.
- Improve forecast accuracy and ease the process of building forecasts.
- Maximize revenues with powerful lead and opportunity management.
- Drive higher quality leads and opportunities with standardised assessments.
- Improve overall performance by leveraging and collaborating with indirect channels.
- Leverage the industry’s most powerful CRM platform to easily add additional functionality – all open and standards based, and all built from the ground up to easily co-exist as one seamless CRM solution.
The team at CRMNow are working closely with Oracle to prepare for the arrival of this game changing software.
What Does Oracle Sales Cloud Look Like?
Source: Parts of the above text have been taken from Oracle.com