Today’s governments face increased expectations from citizens, businesses, elected officials, and employees.
These same groups demand efficiency, accountability and increased benefits, while also demanding lower taxes, small government and reduction in public spending.
The many layers of government along with regulatory requirements add levels of complexity to the case management CRM process. Along with this complexity can come the inaccurate application of policy and rules.
Pressed to provide services and information quickly and cost effectively, managers are often saddled with legacy information systems that fail to provide an enterprise wide view of government and their constituents.
Oracle’s Case Management and CRM Solutions enable government departments to:
- Deliver quality and relevant information to government contact centres
- Provide a comprehensive view of citizens across departments and agencies
- Manage cases and workloads
- Build relationships with citizens through engagement portals designed to involve the community in key processes and decisions impacting their community.
Oracle provides integrated case management for Social Services Agencies that increases productivity and saves time
Social service agencies benefit from Oracle’s Integrated case management software in the following ways. It helps to:
- Boost participation rates
- Encourage clients to be more self sufficient
- Enhance agency collaboration through a single view of client information across various programs and departments
- Ensure consistent processes
- Increase assistance time for clients
Importantly, Oracle CRM On Demand ensures that clients are able to submit applications by themselves, using existing forms in a secure environment, while still guaranteeing that rules and regulations are consistently met.
To find out more contact CRMNow today.