Today was the opening day at Open World for Partners – 2011. I got my program free bag and water bottle and then off to the first event.
I spent the morning attending the Fusion Application session, how it all works and where to from here. I must say it is exciting times but I keep wondering how long will it be before this is available for Oracle Customers within Oracle CRM On Demand. I get the feeling that I might know more about this tomorrow.
Within the presentations there were a number of references to Customers using Fusion and the many different deployment options that are available (Cloud, On Site, Hybrid). Rob and I also saw details about the following:
- In line social media collaboration alongside BI
- Big new Fusion Learning Centre
- Focus on CRM and HCM as fusion – both cloud and on premise – Fusion learning centre
- Plus improved solutions catalogue – need to ensure all assets are utilised
- All available on YouTube – streaming
The jet lag is starting to kick in and I have to run to Larry’s keynote. More to follow tomorrow.