As Rob attends the various meeting at Oracle Open World 2011, he’s emailing home new product and Oracle company wide news he’s picking up. From Day 2, he’s captured the following:
- Oracle CRM On Demand data centres to be opened in Singapore, India and China
- Just watched a demo of integrated chat in a service scenrio driven out of CRMOD by Contact Centre On Demand
- iPad support with iPad like user interface, initially for the Life Sciences vertical
- Demo of Oracle Policy Automation – connector will be available to work seamlessly and share contact information into the OPE app without re-keying
- Some great anticipation of social media and service by the Siebel on premise team – not much evidence of this on the CRMOD front (at this stage)
Do you have any questions?
Log your questions against any of these Blog posts. Rob and Jonathan will do their best to get an answer for you.
More posts will be added to this blog as they come in from Rob.