Oracle Announces Oracle CRM On Demand Release 19 Innovation Pack
More news from Oracle Open World 2011. The following is a press release from Oracle.
Source: Click Here
Enhanced Hosted Contact Center and Enterprise Marketing Capabilities Deliver New Business Value and Cost Efficiencies Without Dependence on Partners
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, Oct 04, 2011 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) — ORACLE OPENWORLD — Oracle ORCL
- Demonstrating Oracle’s ongoing commitment to innovation, Oracle CRM On Demand Release 19 Innovation Pack introduces industry-leading hosted call center and enterprise-marketing capabilities designed to drive revenue and productivity, reduce costs and improve the customer experience.
- Unlike other industry solutions, Oracle CRM On Demand Release 19 Innovation Pack offers organizations a Hosted Contact Center and important enterprise marketing features without reliance on outside partners or other providers.
- Performance and scalability enhancements within Oracle CRM On Demand Release 19 Innovation Pack extend Oracle CRM On Demand with faster processing and reliability.
- With the new Hosted Contact Center, existing hosted voice, voicemail, email and customizable IVR and ACD capabilities are augmented with chat, co-browsing, response libraries, multi-party conferencing, suggested email responses and a pre-built integration interface for third-party telephone hardware and software companies.
- The Hosted Contact Center creates a cutting-edge dynamic for sales and service agents to quickly and efficiently deliver answers to customer questions, within the same system and without additional investments.
- Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing Release 5.4 is included within Oracle CRM On Demand Release 19 Innovation Pack, providing new capabilities that deliver an enhanced user experience and more deployment flexibility.
- To further increase marketing team efficiency, Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing Release 5.4 simplifies the process for marketing professionals to build and manage campaigns, websites and customer-facing documents.
- Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing Release 5.4 features enhanced list management that creates highly specific segments to target the right content to the right customer, as well as new role management capabilities that allow marketers to tailor Oracle CRM On Demand to unique business processes and to market individually to each user.
- New deployment options in Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing Release 5.4 enables companies to implement easily either department-level or global instances, creating the opportunity to expand usage over time while minimizing costs.
“With Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing, we now have a unified solution to consolidate our sales and marketing processes,” said Allan Murphy Bruun at Ambu. “The system has significantly improved our marketing productivity and has provided new capabilities to demonstrate ROI. We have observed a 20% improvement in lead quality within 4 weeks of deploying the solution.”
“The release of Oracle CRM On Demand Release 19 Innovation Pack with Hosted Contact Center and Oracle CRM On Demand Marketing Release 5.4 heralds a new opportunity for organizations to reduce the cost and dependency on outside partners for individual features and services,” said Anthony Lye, SVP of Oracle CRM. “Oracle CRM On Demand Release 19 is yet another example of how Oracle executes on our vision to innovate and improve organization-wide business value with lowest total cost of ownership.”